Saturday 25 October 2014

Maybelline New York Color show Nail Lacquers.

Looking for bright nail paints this fall?Go for Color Show nail lacquers by Maybelline New York.I just love colors.Nail paints are my craze.Am gonna show you my new nail paints that i purchased recently.I have bought Maybelline's Color Show nail lacquers.Maybelline has its Color Show line for nail colors and lipsticks.There are 48 hot new shades in the Color Show range including neons,subtles,metallic and textured ones.The shades of the nail lacquers are just simply amazing.
I have bought 7 different shades.I just love vibrant and funky colors so i always get attracted to such colors.All these colors are neons as they are the trends now a days.Appearance:The bottles are cylindrical shaped with black caps on which Color show is written that differentiates the nail paint from the rest when kept in the makeup stash and its very easy to grab it at once.Quantity:The bottle contains 7 ml of the nail lacquer.Price:Rs.350 PKR each.Application:Apply coats neatly.It is a quick dry nail polish.It gives a very shiny effect to the nails and is Chip free.Apply a thin and neat layer.It is available at all good stores with Maybelline products.I just cant get enough of Maybelline:D.So girls try out these nail lacquers you will love them for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment