Wednesday 8 October 2014

Jelly pumps and Yellow printed pants!



LOTD!
Today i just made a plan to hang out with my friends so i got ready and took some snap shots to share with you people.I am really excited to show you up my new pair of Jelly pumps and Printed yellow cigarette pants.Have a look:
                           
Yellow is my all time favourite color.I bought these cigarette pants from Stitch-The Pret.These straight cigarette pants are very much in fashion now adays.I bought it in contrast with a white tunic with yellow and blue embroidery on it.It looked amazing when worn with that.The pant has golden glittery pattern on it with golden buttons attached to it. Its stitching is so neat and fitting is great.Its very comfy and easy to wear.I am just so loving them.Its price is quite reasonable and affordable for everyone.Price is Rs.1195 PKR.Stitch offers all kind of trendy ready to wear outfits.For more information visit facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/stitchthepret.
Jelly Pumps:Jelly pumps added alot to my outfit.They look so elegant and trendy as you can see.It defines ur feet as they are transparent like glass and are so much in fashion.It has a studded bow with swarovsky stones attached to it the stones shine alot giving a glitsy effect.My mum bought these from Dubai.Its so comfortable in walking too.

No comments:

Post a Comment