Monday 8 September 2014

Nightwear by Max!

Just got free from all the work and the day went so hectic its the time to bed now..Just cant wait to get in my new Night suit that i bought from Max in Dubai.So before i wear it i want to show you people my new night wear.I loved it so much that i bought it in two different colors.
                                         Brand:Max                                                                                                                                                 Price: Aed(Dhs)59                                                                                                                   Max is my all time favorite shopping destination.It offers all types of garments for Men,women,children and girlish accessories even shoes,handbags and loads of more stuff.Am really excited to give you a brief description about my night suit.It has a very trendy and stylish shirt with a tulip neck that is just so easy to do at night time.I love to feel comfortable and relaxed while in bed so i prefer to wear loose and comfy shirts.It is paired with printed floral capris .The capris are simply so exotic.Its length is short till the mid of the calf.It is made up of 100% Cotton.My mood swings a lot so i bought two of them to wear them according to my mood.White makes me feel serene, calm and so romantic. Black has its own grace.                                                                                                       I look absolutely so stunning in this night suit and not forgetting to mention even more smarter and sexier at night:D.                                                                                                                                       I can even wear it whole day when i am not in a mood to get out of my home.In a nutshell i just simply adore the night dresses by Max.                                                                                                 Max has a separate section of women lingerie including all sorts of undergarments,night dresses,nighties,swim suits and a lot more.                                                                                              Max stores are located all across Dubai.                                                                                                    Stores location:City Centre Diera,Dubai Festival city,Al ghurair mall,Ibn e Batuta mall)                     I will keep u updated with the newer stuffs.So stay tuned:).

Price tag of Night dress (Max) in all currencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment