Saturday 6 September 2014

#High heels #Red

High heels are my love...here is my most favorite pair of Ankle strap heels.                                                    I bought it from Coral in a very affordable price.The heel is approximately of 5 inches.As i entered the store my eyes just strike these red heels and it appealed so much to me and i  fell in love with them like "The love at first sight" so i could not resist myself and bought it at once.The soul is so much comfortable and i can just wear it for hours.The deep red color looks so beautiful and eye catching that everyone stares at my feet for once where ever i go.I can wear it at all occasions and parties.It goes perfect with all my outfits as i love to wear vibrant clothes and it enhances my look and adds a special glamour to my personality.Sometimes i wear a plain white colored dress or pale colors my red heels works as accent and gives a special effect then.I guess everyone should have a red pair of heels as red is so much in fashion now a days.Heels are my obsession.Heels with a strap tied up at the ankle gives a grip to your feet and too much pressure is not exerted on your foot while walking.They are so elegant and trendy. Rs.5500 Worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment