Monday 8 December 2014

NOTD! #Finger ring

Nails of the day!#NOTD!My today's outfit was yellow so i thought of applying the matching nail color.Painting all my nails yellow seemed too boring so to add a little funk i just added a touch of black color.Black is giving a very good effect to my hands and i am just loving it.So do try  applying nail paint like this.Just take a look:
The ring i am wearing is my favourite and it is in the shape of a flower.It is beige and golden with a swarovsky stone in the middle.I bought it from Forever 21.Price :Dhs.25.It is an international branded store located in all malls of Dubai and almost in all countries of the world like America,Canada,England etc.Forever 2l offers all kinds of fashion apparels for men and women.They have a huge variety of shoes,handbags,accessories,cardigans and much more.I just love their accessories and the jewellery pieces are just so amzing that i cannot resist myself from buying them.Most of the jewllery i have in my closet is from Forever 21.Forever 21 is  my favourite shopping destination.I love shopping there.Do visit the store and enjoy your shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment